Friday, August 7, 2009

The days in Week 10.

Wao...
The time flies so fast,
Come to week 10 of one semester already.
I am still thinking that the mid term test just passed.
So, is the time to relax myself...
Enjoy every second if the days.

But,
I should start something already.
I really need to put on more effort on this semester.
Cuz last sem's result is really bad. Unexpected result.
But, what to do?
Actually, I don't want to have the same feeling already.
The result released... this time i should be happy with it.
But...
The only things i can do before the final is...
PUT ON MORE EFFORT...
and then i wont be regret when the result released.

Put aside first all the study stuff...
Let's go into my week 10 life first.
What a wonderful week that had a lots of feelings inside.
Happy... Disappointed... Boring... Sense of accomplishment... whoa... a lots...
First of all...
Sunday... Monday...
Busy with my Entrepreneurship assignment..
2.25pm 04, August, 2009. I done my assignment.
Sent to Bernard and wait him to help me edit.
*My english is too poor... I think he needs a lots of time.*

Hoho...
The time i printed out the assignment...
the sense of accomplishment ... fill up my mind.
Cool.. I can't believe that i can done an assignment.
Thx my groupmate to give me the chance.
But it is really stressful and cause me suffer for headache... painful body and like a sick bird.

Anyway,
everything already after. Enjoy a lots^^

English presentation. oh gosh... i prepared it last minute.. i tought that i cant done it without worry.. But i m wrong.
I totally wrong....
Disappointed with my presentation.
This time taught me a lesson.
- Don't put aside some work n concentrate only one.

Oh no!!
Thursday... When i woke up that morning, my face......
It is not look alike me...
Why my face look like a bun...
Only one side...

I am searching for friend to fetch me to dental clinic...
but search. . . and search. . . Rachel... fetch me out.

LUNCH TIME....
All closed... Even the hospital also closed...
Sob... Sob....
I went home... Have a bowl of porridge with some soy sauce.
I slept... I think that I need rest..
But, when i wake i feel that it is really painful.
I wanna cry at that moment.
Cuz is too painful already.
i tried to sms my friends to fetch me .
No one free...
Nevermind. I call for taxi to dental clinic.
Luckily I am the last patient.

Oh no, my tooth... this time is serious matter..
huhuz... but anyway... luckily everything after... and i m still okay with it.

Now, i need to eat my meal as slow as i can.
Cuz the gums already swollen... painful *_*

Tomorrow, Saturday...
Have a soft skills course.. - Youth Entrepreneur.
Quite interested with this program.
Hope i can enjoy it well tomorrow...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment