Friday, March 18, 2011

Sungkai . Bidor

Went to Sungkai with my classmates.
The night before I go, I couldn't sleep at all.
Actually is not about too excited to go Sungkai,
But is about I m get used to sleep in the early morning.
Went to Kampar Old Town to have my breakfast...

Leaving Kampar . . .
Reaching . . .


Having fun =D

The photo will be upload later . at my friends there cuz I din bring my *baby* there...


Enjoy a lots with my classmates...

Group photo =) *say cheerzzzz*
NEXT STATION - Bidor - purposely for Dinner


The look of the Bidor town area.

Reached there for my dinner... What will be my dinner in Bidor?

Which popular food will be recommend from my friends?




There are 2 choices, which are eat with the soup

and another one is soup with the *kon lo mi* (hokkien)


Finished it and going back Kampar...

A special trip with my friends... Thx LeeSeng n Ting for fetching us there.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here~ 尤尼斯到此一游~ muahahaha =D

    ReplyDelete