Thursday, June 23, 2011

Job Hunting

Hunt for a job is easy.
Hunt for a good job is not that easy
Hunt for a good job with a suitable location is totally difficult.

Apply jobs,
50% of the application received by the co and being called by the co to interview =)
besides 50% one co is thru agency called me =)
from the 50%, 100% offered me =D thx god!!!

Some need to have 2nd interview, others only one interview.
All interview held in KL or Selangor.
Well, all co are very good co =)

One of the co replied me and offered me on the next day after my interview. cool very efficient.
Others is few days, few weeks later.
When I received any call about being offered, I am very about that, but due to a lot of problems that need to overcome and some is hardly to settle. So....

A lot of my friends thought I din get any offers and I get upset about that.
A message I want to deliver to all my friends that thank for your concern don't worry, I am on the way to get the better job.
Actually, I just feel like really hard to get the best job but I am put on effort to get the better job for myself to have a better future =)

I am okay for this period of time because I went for the interview and I gain a lot from them, and I learn from my experiences. Thanks to my mom, and another 2 friends accompany me to the interviews thanks a lot. Haha, my mom accompany me interview i go into the co interview, she is interviewing the environment. =D

Thanks to everyone who helped me, who received my emo calls, who treat me eat, who accompany me and a lots lots...

Haha, I meet S when I m going to get my offer letter. She is going to have her interview =) After the interview, I have a conversation with her. All about interview.

"Hey, u noe what happen when I attended last few interview?"
"HOW HOW HOW??"
"U noe? A co asked me a Q about what can u define about a perfect manager?"
"So how u ans this?"
"bla bla bla bla~ U noe, i do something funny during the form filling in the other co.."
"Har?!"

"U still rmb the evaluation form that v need to fill in in any place, the rating one, 5 stand for strongly agree and 1 stand for strongly disagree."
"I made a mistake, the co rating system is terbalik one. I used to fill in by using the normal rating system."
"What is rate the strongly agree is - always praise by the boss."
"Oh, I would like to ask u a Q, U like to be praise by the boss? That mean anything u done u want the boss to praise u?!" the interviewer asked.
"HAR?! No no no no...." and i keep one saying that I fill in wrongly >.<"

Hahaha... this one is funny one...

Some co got asked me
1. "do u know what are we selling?"

2. "do you actually know what my co name stand for?"

3. "if u sell a pen with RMx, a people asked u for the price before selling, and the fella is very familiar with the pen, how u will handle this and what would u tell him?"

4."If a customer SHOUT at you and SCREAM at you, he o she said that the order has been made ytd, but there is no order in the system, how will u handle this situation? At that time, there is no stock in the warehouse."

5. "What is your prefect job?"

6. "Why you want to join us?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAH~~~~ All these Q are questioned by those interviewer.
Millions thanks to them to gimme those though Q.
Millions thanks to the taxi PakCik to wait me outside.
Thousand thanks to the HR and the interviewer who gimme the chance to interview and offered me.

THANKS A LOT TO EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment