Friday, October 7, 2011

Learning - A process towards Success

There will be ups and downs in our life.
Now, I get into a new life.
Learning new things, living in new environment.
Life changed. Previously, I am a student.
Now, it already changed. I am no longer a student anymore.

I am now writing another chapter of my life.
A totally brand new chapter for me.
That is not easy to write a new chapter.
Don't have any guidance about it.
Anyway, I just tell myself about be tough and be strong,
that is a process for everyone to gone thru when we are writing a new chapter for our life.

The life is great!
Our life is great!
We should be tough and be strong to face any challenges.

Steve Jobs, before he change the world, he face a lot of challenges.
Finally, he changed the world.
He bring the IT world to another level.
He improve the IT world and he changed our world.
He had the passion to his live, he had a strong direction to his life.
We should learn this from him. Direction is a core to live in this world.

STAY HUNGRY, STAY FOOLISH- Steve Jobs.

A quote from him.
This quote is meaningful yet important to motivate people who are learning.

Learning is always the toughest stage to go.
But is the most colorful part of our life.
Learning, a process towards success.

No comments:

Post a Comment